For the Jio users, we are providing you with all Jio USSD Codes 2022 through our article. Jio is counted as one of the biggest telecom companies in India. In a short time period, it has gained the maximum number of subscribers across the country. Jio was launched for the purpose of providing flawless internet service to its users. So, if you are using a Jio telecom service and looking for the latest USSD code of Jio to access some information and services.
Then, we would like to have your attention down below in the sections of the article where we have mentioned some active USSD codes of Jio.
What are the Jio USSD Codes?
You can say the Jio USSD code is a unique code of the telecom company which accesses some valuable information and services to its users. By dialing these codes, you can get some information regarding your data balance, talk time, and others.
All Jio USSD Code list 2022
Check out the following USSD codes of Jio telecom 2022 down below in the table:-
|Jio Check Details||Jio USSD Codes|
|Know Jio balance/Talktime||*333#|
|Know Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Jio Offer Check Code||199|
|Jio Emergency Data Loan Number||–|
|Check Jio 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check Jio prepaid balance & validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|Know Bill amount of Jio||SMS BILL to 199|
|Jio Conference Call Activation Number||Click On + Sign|
|Check Jio current tariff plan||SMS MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate Jio 4G data||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|Jio Net Balance Check Code||use MyJio app|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Jio SMS Pack Check Number||199|
|Know Jio number of JioFi device||SMS JIO to 199|
|Postpaid Jio Main Menu||*111# or *222#|
|Start Jio Postpaid Miss Call Alert Service||*123*30#|
Some other Important Jio USSD Code
|Jio DND Activation SMS:||SMS START 0 to 1909|
|Jio Port||SMS PORT <your phone number> to 1900|
|Jio Check VAS balance||*333*1*4*1#|
|Check local call minutes Jio||*367*2#|
|Jio Incoming Call Block Code||*35*|
How can I get the USSD Code for Jio?
You can dial the number 1991 Jio USSD code which is also a toll-free number. Jio users can ask any queries regarding their data balance, internet balance, latest plans, and other information.
How do I check my offer with the Jio USSD code?
You can dial the number or code 199 in order to check the latest valid Jio offers.
What is the Jio USSD code to check data balance?
Dial *333# USSD code to check the remaining and current data balance of Jio, Furthermore:-
- You can check your daily data usage by sending the message “MBAL” to 55333.
- To know the validity of your prepaid plan, you can type “BAL” and send it to the 199.
- You can get your Jio bill amount by texting “BILL” to 199.
Why are Jio USSD codes required?
- To check the validity and remaining balance of your Jio plan.
- You can know your phone number.
- Users can know the latest Jio plans and offers.
- You can also know your data usage.
How to use Jio USSD Codes?
- You can dial the USSD code on your phone.
- We have mentioned the above USSD codes, you can choose anyone to dial.
- After dialing the code, you can press the call button.
- Wait for a few seconds to proceed.
- Once the process is finished, you can see the valuable information on your screen.