Jio is one of the most popular telecom operators in India and has a large user base in rural and urban areas in India.
Jio PUK Code or Personal Unlocking Key can be stated as a safety measure provided by Jio to prohibit unauthorized access to SIM cards. Users can either get this code online or they can apply some offline steps to get the code.
Use of JIO PUK code 2022
Usually, the SIM cards of Jio come with a 4-8 digits code printed on them. This code can be used to lock/unlock a SIM card. However, while unlocking the SIM card, if the user enters the wrong code more than 3 times then you may require the Jio SIM PUK code. Apart from this, if the user’s Jio SIM is lost or your want to lock it permanently, then they may need this code.
The default jio number PUK code
The Jio PUK code is essentially the same for practically all customers’ default Jio numbers. The default Jio SIM PUK code for almost all users is either 1234 or 0000. Besides this, they can also apply Jio PUK code 8 digit that is 00000000.
Method of getting PUK code online
To get the Jio PUK Code number online, the user just needs to go apply the steps mentioned below:
- Open your browser and visit the official website of Jio, jio.com.
- There, search “self-care lost login” and it will display some options.
- From those options, select “PUK Code”.
- There, log in with the mobile number and complete the further instructions to get Jio no PUK code.
Also Read About : HOW TO INCREASE JIO 4G INTERNET SPEED ?
Getting PUK Code Offline
To get the PUK code for Jio offline, the user can take the Jio custom assistance number. For this, just:
- Open the calling app and dial 18008899999.
- Once the IVR gets connected, follow the instructions to contact the Jio customer care executive.
- Now, ask the Jio executive to get the Jio PUK number code and he will ask them for some details for the verification number.
- Once verified, the user will get the Jio PUK code through SMS.
Interesting to Read : NEW JIO 5G APN SETTING WORKING FOR HIGH SPEED INTERNET
Getting a PUK code through SMS
Users can get Jio no PUK code through SMS. For this, just need to dial the Jio USSD Code *121#. After dialing the number, just follow the correct options to get the Jio PUK code through SMS.
- Code can also be used to block SIM if users have lost it. However, this code is very sensitive and needs to be handled with care as using the wrong code can lock the SIM card permanently.
- Both 8 Digit Jio PUK code for Jio SIM and 4 digit code are easy to find and use