Tata Docomo Caller Tune 2022: You must have heard about one of the Indian mobile networks TATA Docomo. It is an older telecom service that was functioning during the previous decade. Along with it, you must have heard that Airtel took over the rights of Tata Docomo telecom service in 2017. Since then it has been operated under the Airtel Telecom Service. Meanwhile, in some other countries, it is still operating under its original name. So, you must have come here after facing issues like how to activate/deactivate Tata Docomo Caller Tune. By following just a few steps you can resolve the issue on your own. Let’s get started.
Does Tata Docomo offer Caller Tune Service?
Why not like other Telecom mobile operators it also offers caller tune service to their users. Since it has become a trend to set a cool caller tune on your mobile number. Telecom operator companies provide services like Caller tune to their customer. It is not rocket science to set caller tune on your mobile number. So, people who have any concerning anything regarding Tata Docomo Caller tune service. Have a look down below and get your answers.
Tata Docomo Caller Tune Number to Activate or Deactivate Tata Docomo Hello Tune through SMS
You have alternate ways through which you can set a caller tune for all the incoming calls on your Tata Docomo mobile number. By activating the caller tune service, you just need to dial 543211. It is an official number that Tata Docomo has provided for the Hello tune service.
Interesting To Know : Check Airtel Latest & Best Offers
How to activate Tata Docomo Caller Tune?
Follow the step that we have written down below to get your favorite caller tune on your Tata Docomo mobile number.
- Open your messaging app.
- Type ‘Start’ on the message box and send it to the Tata Docomo caller tune number 543211.
- It will take a few minutes to deliver your message.
- Now, you can simply follow the further instruction and activate caller tune on your Tata Docomo mobile number.
How to Deactivate Tata Docomo Caller Tune?
You can simply deactivate the caller tune from your Tata Docomo mobile number. Follow the instruction down below carefully.
- Go to your messaging app and type ‘STOP’ to deactivate the caller tune.
- Then, send the message to the number 543211.
- You will receive a message from the Tata Docomo Company within 5-10 minutes.
- After receiving the message, the caller tune will be deactivated from your Tata Docomo mobile number.
Also Read About : Jio Talktime Loan Code
Activate Tata Docomo Caller Tune through IVR
There is another alternative way through which you can activate the Tata Docomo caller tune service. Tata Docomo Company provides an IVR number to their users in order to activate the Tata Docomo Caller tune.
- To activate the caller tune, you just need to dial 543211 Tata Docomo IVR number.
- For setting a joke as caller tune, dial 543211.
- If you want to add top songs such as Hello Tune, dial 543211.
- By dialing 543211, you will be allowed to search a song for setting it as your Tata Docomo caller tune.
Set Caller Tune through Tata Docomo Caller Tune App
Recently, the Tata Docomo telecom service launched a caller tune app for setting the caller tune on your mobile number. However, the app is currently not working. Right now, there isn’t any kind of app available to set the caller tune on the Tata Docomo mobile number.
Is Tata Docomo Caller Tune Service Free?
Tata Docomo telecom allows their users to set caller tune for all incoming calls. However, the company charges to set caller tune on your mobile number. You have to spend at least ₹30 to avail of the caller tune service on your Tata Docomo mobile number. The company charges subscriptions on the monthly basis.
Can I Activate Tata Docomo Caller Tune online/through the website?
As we have mentioned above, Tata Docomo Company hasn’t launched any app to set caller tune. Otherwise, you can avail the caller tune service through the online website of the Tata Docomo. Once you visit the website, you have to sign in with your mobile number. Then, you can get the benefit.