One of the most well-known telecommunications firms in the USA, Mint Mobile, has been offering its services since 2015. Due to its excellent services, it has grown its user base significantly over the last few years. However, you could have the Mint Mobile MMS not functioning issue for certain causes occurring in many users’ mobile.
You only need to adjust your Mint Mobile MMS setting to resolve the Mint Mobile MMS not transmitting issue. There, MMS Port must be added to 8080.
Setting to Fix/Solve can not send MMS on mint mobile issue
You must adjust your Mint Mobile MMS settings to the following in order to resolve such problems:
|Username And Password||–|
|APN Type||default, supl, mms|
Steps to Solve The Problem in Android
To fix the can’t send MMS on Mint Mobile on an Android device, users need to go through the following steps:
- Open the phone “Settings” app.
- Now, click on the “Mobile Network And SIM” options.
- There, select the desired SIM card and click on the “Access Point Name” option.
- Now, click on the ‘+’ or “Add” option to add a new APN.
- There, filing l the settings that we have provided above.
- Once done, just save that and restart the Android device.
- After your phone gets restarted, users will find the Mint MMS service working perfectly on their Android device.
Steps to Solve The Problem in iPhone
If users are using an iOS device then they should go with the steps:
- Switch off the phone’s internet and connect to a local WiFi network.
- Now, open the phone’s settings and click on the “Mobile Network” option.
- Now, click on the “Access Point Name” and click on the “Add” option.
- There, add all the settings
- Now, save these settings and reset the phone to fix the Mint MMS not working iPhone.
MMS setting for mint mobile
For this, just type “SETUP” and send it to the 6700. Soon, users will get MMS settings through SMS.
- Mint Mobile supports the multimedia messaging service (MMS). With the help of this service, users can send photos, videos, and other digital documents through messages.
- Due to some technical issues, there are possibilities that the Mint Mobile MMS service might not be working.
- T is completely safe to change the APN settings of your Mint Mobile.