We have been getting search results from many Maxis users who are constantly asking about how to check the balance of Maxis. Before coming to that, we would like to give a brief you a brief introduction to Maxis. So, Maxis is a Malaysian telecom company. The company was launched in 1993. At present, it is counted as one of the oldest ISP (Internet Service Provider) in the country. As we know, Malaysia is highly evolved in the technology and communications department. The GSM network provides smooth internet functioning.
Maxis Telecom Company is established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They have been providing their services and operations across Asia, North Africa, and South Africa. Like other telecom companies, Maxis Telecom Company also provides USSD codes so that they could get resolve the issues. If you are one of those users who couldn’t check the balance of Maxis. Then, we would like to get your attention down below.
There are three most common ways to check the Maxis balance of your SIM Card:-
- Maxis USSD code
- By Maxi App
- Maxis self-care web portal
Maxis Balance Check USSD Code
There is a unique code or USSD code of the Maxis telecom that allow their customer to check the balance of Maxis SIM Card. Yes, by applying a few USSD codes, you can check the current balance of your Maxis SIM Card. We have written down the following steps to use the USSD code in your device in order to check the balance of your SIM Card.
- You need to dial *122# USSD Code (Both Prepaid/Postpaid)
- Open the Maxi Easy Menu, then dial *100# Maxis USSD Code.
- You can also dial 123/1800 821 123 to check the balance of your Maxis SIM Card.
How to Check Balance Using Maxis Mobile App
There are many ways through which you can check the balance of your Maxis SIM Card. You can use Maxi’s Application to check the current balance of your SIM Card. First, you need to download the Maxis Mobile Application on your device.
These are the steps to check the balance of your Maxis SIM card through the Maxis Mobile App:-
- Install & Download the Maxis App.
- You need to log in to the application through your mobile number or email address.
- Go to the dashboard where you can check your current SIM Card balance.
How to check the Balance through Maxis Care Account
By using Maxis Care Account, you could check the current balance of your Maxis SIM Card. This method is useful for users who don’t want to download any application on their devices. However, this method requires your mobile internet connection.
Follow the steps to check the balance by using Maxis Care Account:-
- Go to Maxis’s official website.
- Log in/Sign-up to your Maxis Account.
- After log-in in to the website, you will see the display of your current Maxis SIM Card balance on your dashboard.
How to Check Maxis Balance?
First, you have to be assured that your SIM card is updated. Users who have been using a postpaid plan can easily check the balance of a SIM Card with just a few clicks. It is one of the easiest ways to check the postpaid Maxis balance on your device.
Check Maxis Prepaid Balance
By using these steps, you can check the Maxis Prepaid Balance:-
- First, log in to the Maxis mobile Application.
- Go to Maxis Bills
- Send your mobile bill to your email address.
- Print the page after downloading.
Check Maxis Postpaid Balance
You need to visit Maxis Care in order to check the amount of your Maxis Postpaid bill.
- You can see your due bill and date on your dashboard.
- Select the due bill and then download it.
- Then, you have to print out your download.
These are the following methods or ways through which you can check your Maxis SIM card balance. After checking all the points that we have mentioned above, you will find that these are very simple ways to check the current balance of your SIM Card.
Let us clear you, today’s segment is useful for the users who have been using Maxis SIM Card. Stay tuned to USSD-Codes.com for more updates.