Jio is one of the leading telecom operators in India which has a large number of users. In a short time, the telecom company has made her growth since it was launched in India. Jio is known for its best offers and data plan among users. Although, we have discussed various USSSD codes such as Jio number check code, Jio customer care number, and APN settings. Now, we are moving forward with another interesting topic. Today, we are going to talk about the Jio HTML login and also teach you how to login into your JioFi router.
How to do JioFi HTML Login?
It is not difficult as it seems to log in to your JioFi Wi-Fi router. Just follow the instruction we have mentioned down below.
- Open your web browser and search for http://jiofi.local.html/.
- It will take you to the login page.
- Here, you need to sign in with your JioFi username and password (If you don’t’ have one then you can enter the default Jio login ID password).
- After logging in, you will get to the admin panel of your JioFi Wi-Fi, from there, you could access all the settings of your Jio router.
What is the JioFi Default Admin Username and Password?
If you haven’t got your Jio login username and password yet then you can get some help from preset Jio login credentials. The Jio default admin username is ‘administrator’. The password is also the same as the JioFi default ‘administrator’.
Also Read About : HOW TO INCREASE JIO 4G INTERNET SPEED ?
How to JioFi login online?
Follow the steps down below in order to log in to your JioFi router online.
- Go to the official website of the Jio, Jio.com, and click on the “Sign In” option.
- Click on the “JioFi sign-in “option.
- Now, you have to enter your JioFi ID and password to log in to your account.
Why you should log in to your JioFi?
These are the following setups that you might get to see while logging in to your Jio Wi-Fi router:-
- Configure your JioFi: You might have gone through some configurations after setting up a new connection.
- Reset Password: First, you need to log in to your account in order to reset your JioFi password.
- Manage Usage: it is one of the common setups that most users login to the Wi-Fi admin panel. After that, you could control the devices that use your Wi-Fi connections.
- Recharge: Here, you can recharge your Jio Wi-Fi router after login to in your admin panel.
How do I reset my Jio Hotspot Password?
Have a look down at the following instruction, if you want to reset the password of your Jio Wi-Fi.
- Log in to the JioFi. (You can follow the same steps as we have mentioned above).
- Go to the settings option, then select the Wi-Fi.
- Search for the security key option there.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the new password that you want to set. After that, you can apply to save your settings.
Also Read About : BSNL GPRS Settings USSD Code 2022 For 4G Android Mobile Via SMS
FAQs related to the Jio-Fi
Can I increase the speed of JioFi?
Yes, you can speed up your JioFi internet.
How do I log into my Jio WiFi?
You have to open the URL http://jiofi.local.html/ and enter your Jio Wi-Fi credentials.
Is it safe to do JioFi login?
You don’t need to worry. It is completely secure and you can trust this platform.
Why My JioFi is not logging in?
It may be happening due to entering the wrong password or your JioFi is facing some technical issues.