In the previous article, we discussed the PUK codes of various telecom services. Somehow if you have locked your SIM card, and wondering to know that how to unlock your Jio SIM Card. In this case, you can unlock your Jio SIM card with the help of Jio PUK Code 2022. Yes, every telecom company provides its users 4-8 digit PUK Codes to resolve the issue of SIM blocking. We have mentioned every important detail regarding the Jio PUK code down below. Check it out.
What is Jio PUK Code?
Jio PUK Code or Personal Unlocking Key has been provided by the telecom company to tackle the issue of SIM blocking on your device. You can find the PUK code either online or can go with the offline method.
What is the benefit of Jio PUK code 2022?
Mostly telecom companies provide a PUK code printed behind the SIM card. You can find 4-8 digits of the PUK code backside of your Jio SIM card. We have already mentioned the usage of PUK codes. The Telecom Company provides a PUK code to unlock the SIM card. Generally, users lock their SIM card by putting the wrong password more than 3 times. Apart from it, if you have lost your Jio SIM Card, and want to lock your Jio SIM card permanently. Then, you must need a PUK code.
What is the default Jio number PUK code?
Usually, telecom users are provided with the default PUK code which is almost similar for everyone. You can use the default PUK code 1234 or 000 to unlock your Jio SIM card. Otherwise, you can also try the PUK code, 00000000. Despite that, if codes do not work on your device, then you can check out the other ways that we have mentioned down below.
Method to get your Jio PUK code number online
Follow the instructions down below in order to your Jio PUK code number through the online method:-
- First, open the browser of your device.
- Then, you must visit the official website of Jio, Jio.com.
- Go to or search the “Search care lost login” option on the dashboard.
- There you have to select the option of “Puk code”.
- Thereafter, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Log in with your mobile number and enter the details.
- After that, you will get the Jio Puk code.
How you can get a Jio PUK code through My Jio App?
You can get the PUK code of Jio through my Jio Application. Check out the following steps down below:-
- First, you need to download and install the “My Jio App” from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open and log in to the application with your mobile number.
- Tap on the “help” option where you can search the Puk code.
- Then, it will get you to a link.
- Click on the link.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Jio Lost SIM page.
- Now, you have to log in with your phone number and enter the following information.
How to get your Jio PUK code offline?
- Open the dialer keypad of your device.
- Dial the number, 18008899999.
- Through this number, you can contact the customer care executive.
- Now, you can ask for your Jio PUK code directly from customer care.
- Before that, you have to verify your number and personal information.
- After the verification, you can get the PUK code of Jio.
How to get the Jio PUK code through SMS?
If you are not satisfied with the above method, then you can get your Jio PUK code through SMS. You just need to dial the unique code of Jio, *121#. Then, follow the instruction and get your Jio PUK code.
Is it worth using the Jio PUK code number?
Whether you have to unlock your Jio SIM card or lock it permanently. You will need the Jio PUK code to access the services related to your SIM card. Telecom Companies provide this code to tackle this kind of situation for their users. Yes, using the Puk code to unlock your SIM card is worth it.
Which is better to use Jio PUK code 8 digits or 4 digits?
You can choose either 8 digits or 4 digits Jio PUK code to unlock your Jio SIM card. Both will work on your device.
How do you get the PUK code for My Jio?
You can dial the toll-free number 1800 889 9999 to get the Jio PUK code. After dialing the number, you will be asked to verify your personal information.
Are the PUK code and Jio SIM PIN codes identical?
Yes, both codes are the same. Whether you say PUK code or Jio SIM PIN code. Both have the same function.