BSNL WiFi Password Change: Get 5 Easy Steps To Change Password If you have installed the BSNL WiFi setup and want to know how to change its password, then you are on the right webpage. In this article, we will talk about the various ways to change the BSNL WiFi Password. We make sure that you won’t find it difficult to change the WiFi password of BSNL. All you need to do is to follow the steps carefully about changing the BSNL WiFi password. If we talk about BSNL, it is one of the oldest internet broadband and telecom companies in India.
BSNL WiFi Modem Default Login Settings
First, you need to login into BSNL WiFi Modem in order to change the BSNL WiFi password. Then, you have to check out the BSNL router settings page. Apart from it, you can find your BSNL login username, password, and IP address on the sticker of your modem on the backside of your modem.
BSNL default login details:-
- Username – Admin
- Password – Password
How to connect with BSNL WiFi Broadband Modem?
You will be able to connect the router through a wired connection in case your BSNL broadband supports only Ethernet. However, if you have a plugged-in modem that supports WiFi, then you can connect to a wireless network.
- You have to turn on the wireless router.
- Plugged a LAN cable to a LAN port or a WiFi SSID to a WiFi network.
- When you receive an IP from the BSNL modem, you have to make sure your computer/LAN/ Laptop’s TCP/IPv4 settings are in DHCP mode.
How to change BSNL WiFi Password from the BSNL account?
After logging in to the router’s setting page, you will be able to edit any functions and settings. Follow the steps to change the WiFi password of BSNL broadband:-
- Go to Maintenance, and then Administration.
- You can enter your username as ‘admin’.
- Now, you can create a new password for your login.
- Enter your password again for confirmation.
- Now you have successfully changed the password of your BSNL broadband modem.
You can also log into your modem through the modem IP address on the address bar of your browser. After that, you will redirect to a new page where you will ask for a username and password. You can enter a default username and password that you can find on the backside of your modem.
What additional options are there for obtaining a BSNL username?
Down below, we have mentioned the four primary sources for attaining the BSNL broadband login username:-
- You have to log in to your self-care account.
- Contact the BSNL customer support center through your BSNL Broadband Care phone bill.
Why can’t update the password for the BSNL broadband login from another location?
The ISP allows its users to update/change their BSNL broadband password with the help of a registered IP address of their mobile number. However, you have to make sure that you haven’t entered the wrong APN error. Otherwise, you have to change your BSNL APN settings
Is it possible to modify solely through a registered IP address or using any OTP?
Currently, the BSNL Internet broadband hasn’t updated any OTP procedure to change the BSNL WiFi password. There is the only way to log in by using a registered IP address to the specific web page. Furthermore, you can read the content above in the article.
How can I know my BSNL WiFi password?
You can find the default password on the backside of your BSNL modem. First of all, you need to log into the setup page in order to change your WiFi password.
How can I change my BSNL broadband WiFi password and Name?
- Go to or log in to the modem setup page.
- Select the configuration.
- Then, you have to choose the Wireless Network.
- There you have to remove the ‘SSID’ name.
- Now you can enter any random BSNL broadband WiFi name in the section.
- Save your WiFi name, and confirm.