BSNL is one of the oldest telecom companies in India. The government owns the company. Same as every telecom service BSNL also provides BSNL Message Balance Check Code 2022 to check different balances.
To check the message balance of the BSNL sim card dial *123# from the phone and press the call button. After dialing this BSNL SMS balance check number users will get a pop-up notice carrying their BSNL sim card balance.
BSNL Message Balance Check Code 2022
Users can also check their BSNL Sim card message balance online.
- Visit the official site of the BSNL company.
- Sign in with your number and OTP.
- Visit dashboard
- Click on the balance section.
- Know your BSNL number remains message balance.
BSNL Message Balance Check Code 2022 On The BSNL App
User can manage their BSNL sim by BSNL application. So they can also BSNL Message Balance Check Code 2022 by the BSNL mobile app. Download My BSNL first from the Android play store to verify the BSNL sim card message pack on the app. Enter the BSNL number and enter the OTP to sign in with an account. Now from the left corner touch the profile icon button.
BSNL Massage Pack Check With Airtel Customer Service
Users can check their BSNL Message Balance Check Code 2022 using the BSNL customer care number.
- Dial the BSNL customer care number on phone.
- Follow the instruction and proceed with the right keys.
- Talk with BSNL customer care service and ask about the remaining SMS balance.
- The best way to check SMS balance is by dialing the BSNL message check number. Just dial the BSNL message balance and check the USSD code instantly to get all details of sim no.
- BSNL SMS balance check code is *123#.
- Just dial the BSNL SMS balance check number on the device and press the call button to proceed.
- Download My BSNL app and sign in with BSNL no. Visit the account dashboard to check the message balance of the BSNL sim.
To know more informative details related to technology, stay tuned to USSD-Codes.com.