BSNL is a government-owned telephone services provider. They are one of the main giants in the telecommunication industry in India. BSNL provides certain BSNL Balance Transfer USSD codes for its user to use for a balance transfer. It is very easy to use these codes and any BSNL user can use them.
BSNL PREPAID BALANCE TRANFER USSD CODE
BSNL allows its users to transfer the main account balance of one number to another number. For that users have to use the BSNL balance transfer code. However, this can be done only if both the users are BSNL users.
BSNL TO BSNL BALANCE TRANSFER USSD CODE
The BSNL to BSNL balance transfer USSD code is *567*99# in the case of an emergency. If the code does not work customer can use another code *543*99#.
TRANSFER BSNL MAIN BALANCE
It is very easy to use the BSNL transfer code for transferring funds between two BSNL numbers. The steps of transferring to other BSNL users:
- open the calling app, and dial the above-mentioned BSNL transfer number.
- type the amount that the users want to transfer.
- The users will receive some instructions.
- Follow all the instructions and it will help users to transfer the balance.
HOW CAN I TRANSFER BSNL NET BALANCE
BSNL has not yet started the data balance transfer service. There is no BSNL net balance transfer code.
Criteria for transferring BSNL balance
The company allows the user to transfer balance but the services are not free. there are certain criteria that one should meet for availing of this service. All the necessary pointers are:
- Balance can be transferred only between Rs. 10 to Rs. 200. In some special circumstances, users can also transfer a higher amount than Rs. 200.
- The transfer should be using the BSNL number for at least 5 months.
- The receiver should be using the BSNL number for at least 30 days.
- Transfer can only be initiated between BSNL prepaid users.
- The service can only be availed only once a day. This means that in a period of 24 hours, users can initiate a fund transfer only one time.
Also Check Out: How to Check 100 SMS Balance In Airtel?
BSNL BALANCE TRANSFER USSD CODE
BSNL TRANSFER CODES ARE
- BSNL USSD code for balance transfer = *567*99# and *543*99#
- BSNL balance transfer limit = Rs. 10 to Rs. 200
- Daily transfer limit = Once a day
- Operators = BSNL to BSNL
- Transferer = For 5 months
- Receiver = For 30 days
- BSNL doesn’t provide any service to transfer the net balance. However, users can transfer the main account balance and the steps for the same are mentioned in this article.
- The balance transfer service provided by BSNL is not free. For initiating this transfer, a user will be charged either 10% of the transferred amount or Rs. 3 whichever is lower.
- this service is only valid to BSNL users and users can only transfer the balance between the BSNL prepaid numbers.