Airtel is one of the most popular telecom operators in India and has a very huge user base in rural as well as urban areas. For the convenience of its users, it offers various kinds of recharge plans varying and tailored made for different needs of different customers. Airtel plans not only offer high-speed 4G, 5G data but also come with unlimited voice calls, validity ,SMS, and bundled offers. The recharge plan for Airtel Customers starts from as low as Rs 10, whereas to the most expensive recharge will cost Rs 6,999.
Rs 10 Recharge is one of the minimum recharge plans offered by Airtel for its prepaid users. These recharge plan allows its users to continue its both ongoing and outgoing calling services. The validity of Airtel plans Varies from 28 days ,56 days, 84 days, and even 365 days . Once the plan expires, the incoming and outgoing services of a user will get terminated within 15 days.
RECHARGE IN AIRTEL FROM MAIN BALANCE in 2022
Airtel allows all its users to recharge any of their plans through their main account balance. The users have to dial the Airtel USSD code to recharge *121*51#. After that, they need to follow the further instructions for doing recharge from the main balance.
Is AIRTEL’s 23 RS RECHARGE AVAILABLE ?
It was one of the best and most user-friendly recharge plans of the Airtel. This plan was even praised and loved by many of its users. But in 2019, this telecom giant discontinued this 23 Rs Recharge in Airtel.
OTHER PLANS FOR AIRTEL CALLING SERVICE
Airtel Offers a wide array of recharge plans for its both prepaid and Postpaid users, that users can use for activating incoming and outgoing calling services. The plans are:
- Airtel Rs 19 – 1GB of data is included in the Rs. 19 package, which has a 1-day validity period.
- Airtel 49 Rs Plan: This is the minimum amount recharge plan offered by Airtel and it lasts for 28 days. This plan activates both incoming and outgoing calling services. Besides, this plan also allows provides a 100MB internet balance and Rs 39 Talktime balance.
- Airtel Rs 58 – 3GB of data are included with the recharging plan.
- Airtel Rs 98 – The recharge plan includes the same validity as the current prepaid plan and gives 5GB of data.
- Airtel Rs 108 – The 6GB data recharge package from Airtel includes a free Hellotunes membership, Prime Video Mobile Edition, and 6GB of data.
- Airtel Rs 118 – 12GB of data are included in the 4G data recharge package. The package is good for as long as the initial recharge plan is still in effect.
- Airtel Rs 148 – The 15GB 4G data package has the same validity as your current pack and gives the same amount of data.
- Airtel Rs 301 – The 50GB of data included in the Rs 301 prepaid 4G recharge plan is good for the duration of the primary pack’s validity.
- Airtel 79 Rs Plan: This is a popular Airtel plan that is valid for 28 days. The benefits of this plan are resumed incoming/outgoing calls, 200MB of data, and a Rs 64 Talktime balance.
Also Read About : Airtel Last 5 Missed Call USSD Code
Enjoy Airtel Disney+ Hotstar Mobile Plans
Airtel has partnered with Disney+ Hotstar and now introduced three new plans for prepaid users that come bundled with Disney+ Hotstar Mobile Susciption. Airtel is providing free One-year of Disney+ Hotstar Mobile subscription with 399, Rs 499, Rs 599, Rs 839, Rs 2999, and Rs 3359 plans.
|Airtel Recharge Plans||Data||Validity||Price|
|₹58 for Existing 3GB Data Pack||3GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹58|
|₹98 for Existing 5GB Data Pack||5GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹98|
|₹108 for Existing 6GB Data Pack||6GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹108|
|₹148 for Existing 15GB Data Pack||15GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹148|
|Unlimited Talktime and 1GB/Day Data For 28 Days @₹265 Pack||1GB Per Day||28 Days||₹265|
|Unlimited Talktime and 2GB/Day Data Pack||2GB Per Day||28 Days||₹299|
|₹301 for Existing 50GB Data Pack||50GB||EXISTING PLAN||₹301|
|Unlimited Talktime and 1.5GB/Day Data For 84 Days @₹719 Pack||1.5GB Per Day||84 Days||₹719|
|Unlimited||2GB Per Day||365 Days||₹2,999|
|₹7.47 Talktime Pack||NA||EXISTING PLAN||₹10|